Order and Shipping Information
No Roses Artisan Jewelry Los Angeles
13624 Ventura Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
We make ordering/shipping easy Call us at (818) 986-1246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Where can you ship?
- Website orders: U.S mainland 48, plus Alaska, Hawaii and Canada via either USPS or UPS. Orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii can only ship via USPS at a priority rate.
- Phone orders: North America, Europe and Australia. Please call us at 1-818-986-1246 to place your order.
- APO/FPO military address, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. By phone only. We'll ship via USPS First Class Ground. Please allow up to 10 business days for the product to arrive at the U.S. military post office box - delivery time from that point will vary.
What does it cost to ship my jewelry?
- Whenever you see free shipping on our home page or on an item page, that means no cost to ship for orders under $200 ordered within and shipped to the USA (48 contiguous, non-military.)
- Our default method of shipment is USPS First Class or Priority - basically "best way" determined by No Roses Jewelry, Shipping fees are charged based on location and item price, so please do check the shipping cost when checking our. Call us (818-986-1246) or email (Info@NorRosesJewelry.com) if you have questions. With USPS First Class or Priority, your jewelry usually arrives in 4-7 days, depending on location.
- Need it sooner? Just upgrade to 2-day or overnight shipping when checking out.
Is the ordering / purchase process used for No Roses online shopping safe and secure?
- Yes. We process all payments through PayPal for 100% secure data encryption. You can pay either by credit card (choose to check out as a "guest") OR you can also use your existing PayPal account for even faster checkout.
What credit cards can I use? Do you take PayPal?
- No Roses Jewelry accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and yes, we do accept PayPal.
When should I expect my package?
- Most orders are processed 1-2 business days. You should receive your order within 4-7 days from order confirmation, depending on whether we ship ground, or you upgrade to 2-day or overnight.
Can you guarantee the jewelry I receive looks exactly like the pictures on the website?
- We guarantee our images are excellent representations of the work. Most pieces are handcrafted with natural materials, so gemstone or metal color/shape/texture may vary only slightly. Everyone's monitors are set differently, so the color and texture of the image and actual piece may vary slightly. We may occasionally substitute a newer, better or more available clasp or earring wire from time to time. If there are any significant changes to the piece you see on our website, we'll call or email you before we ship. We promise.
What if I order something I (or my gift recipient) isn't happy with it?
- On most purchases, No Roses Artisan Jewelry Los Angeles will arrange for a one-time exchange or account credit (no cash returns) for the item purchase amount (not including shipping) within 14 days of receiving your order - delivery date as indicated by the shipping carrier. Exceptions are noted on your sales receipt or invoice. If you'd like to exchange something or arrange for store credit, please email us at email@example.com, call or visit to find out if your purchase qualifies for an exchange or store credit.
What if someone gifted me the wrong size?
- Yep... sometimes we mess up our own size or someone else's. It happens. Since each jewelry design is artisan-crafted, one-of-a-kind or limited edition, we'll accommodate a sizing or exchange request whenever possible. If you need a different size, just call 818-986-1246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to speak with Lisa or Tracy about your request. We WILL find a way to help you out.
What if my jewelry needs repair or is damaged?
- Items purchased from No Roses Artisan Jewelry in Los Angeles and NoRosesJewelry.com are guaranteed against fabrication and workmanship defect within 30 days of purchase. If you require repair on a piece purchased beyond that timeframe, we'll either send the piece to the artist who made it for inspection or repair it in our workshop. Shipping and repair fees vary and only items purchased from No Roses Artisan Jewelry in Los Angeles and NoRosesJewelry.com are eligible for repair. Please call, visit or email us at email@example.com with the original purchase information to arrange for a repair.
What if I still have questions?
- We're happy to help! Call us at 818-986-1246, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or... visit us in L.A. - check our information on the Contact Us or About pages.
No Roses Jewelry on Ventura Boulevard in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Sherman Oaks has the very best, lowest prices on 100% handcrafted artisan jewelry. We have the largest selection of artisan designer jewelry in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles. We are Sherman Oaks favorite independent jewelry store.Experience shopping at a trusted family-owned, full-service jewelry store proud of our knowledge, honesty and expertise. And… we have a 5 star Yelp! rating.
Our expert jewelry services include:
- Full service jeweler
- Custom jewelry
- Custom designed couture pieces
- Jewelry collections from Southern California designers
- New jewelry from emerging artisan jewelry designers
- “Re-imagining”: Recreation of an inherited heirloom piece or bring a jewelry fantasy to life
- Expert gemstone bead and pearl knotting
- Bead re-stringing
- Diamond jewelry; Semi-Precious Stones; Customer Engagement, Bridal, Anniversary, Birthday or Bar Mitzvah Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets and Earrings; Wedding Bands; Fine Watches; Estate & Vintage Jewelry; Redesign of artisan or craft fair jewelry.
- We fix what other jewelers won’t touch, including copper, brass, bronze, plastic and even fiber.